Saturday, February 16, 2013

Web Conference Reflections 5.1



I attended a web conference on 1.15.13.  During that conference we discussed Blackboard changes and section numbers.  The main discussion was about the purpose of the class was to build technology instructional skills through classwork and collaboration with team members.  We also discussed that as a leader it is my duty and legal responsibility to provide development and instructional guidance to my staff.

I viewed the web conference recorded on 1.27.13.  The discussion included ILD and certification requirements.  Class members were still looking for collaboration teams to join.  Live Binders were discussed and their purpose explained.  The LiveBinder allows you to create categories/tabs in the binder to put links at apply to that category.  It is a simple and organized way to keep all your Web 2.0 resources available in one spot.

I attended the web conference on 2.16.13.  We discussed our Google Sites and aspects of the week 5 assignments.  We also discussed graduation requirements, practice LCE and requirements for 5398.  The class has been very beneficial and I have learned a lot from the technology tools and will utilize what I have learned in my daily work as well as share the tools with my staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment